Baked Comber Earlies with Lobster
This recipe was demonstrated at the Comber Earlies Potato Festival on Saturday 17th June by Paula McIntyre
Preparation Time 15
Cooking Time 20
- 12 medium Comber Earlies, scrubbed clean
- 1 x 1kg lobster
- 25g Abernethy smoked butter
- 1 stick celery, finely diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 150g sour cream
- Place the potatoes on a baking tray scattered with seasalt and bake until soft.
- Cut in half and scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Mash with a fork.
- Cook the lobster in boiling salted water for 8 minutes, drain and cool.
- Separate the claws, crack and remove meat. Remove meat from main body and chop.
- Cook the celery and onion gently in the butter until golden.
- Mix into the potatoes with the sourcream and chives. Fold in the lobster meat and spoon into the potato shells.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes at 200oc.
Allergy AdviceThis recipe may include:Back To All Recipes