Apple & Sultana Muffins
This recipe was demonstrated by Diana Porter at The Autumn Festival at Crawfordsburn.
The recipe is taken from BBC Good Food.
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time 25 minutes
Servings Makes 12
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 50g wholemeal flour
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125ml semi-skimmed milk
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 apples, grated
- 100g sultanas
- Heat oven to 180oC/160oC fan/gas 4.
- In a large bowl mix the self-raising flour, baking powder, cinnamon, wholemeal flour and golden caster sugar.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, semi-skimmed milk and sunflower oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well, then stir in the grated apples and sultanas.
- Divide the mix between 12 muffin cases and bake for 25 mins.
- Cool on wire rack, then pack in a container for lunch.
Allergy AdviceThis recipe may include:Back To All Recipes