Causeway Coast & Glens Food Network
The Causeway Coast and Glens (CCAG) Food Network was set up by the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council in 2016 to:
– showcase local food and drink to consumer, retail, hospitality and celebrity
– support the industry through networking, training and signposting.
Despite being in its infancy, the Food Network has made some great achievements
• An online networking group of over 200 members including chefs and producers
and a Twitter following of over 1600.
• Fruitful attendance at exhibitions including at IFEX, Balmoral Show and BBC
Good Food Show.
• Shortlisted in Grow Make Eat Drink Awards and the Year of Food and Drink
Many members are singing the praises of the Network and how it has already helped their business, through practical help, collaborative support, promising contacts, and new orders. It is hoped that, in time, the area will become known as a food destination to go alongside its world class tourism destination status. Please visit their website to download a copy of our latest local food guide “A Taste of the Causeway Coast and Glens” which includes information on food & drink producers, food tours, cookery schools and markets.
What They Do
Promote the region’s food and drink and tourism offerings