Who should join?
The programme is open to all businesses and organisations involved in the various stages in supplying Northern Ireland food products to Northern Ireland consumers including:
- Retailers, from multi-national chains to small local shops
- Suppliers to the retail and service industries
- Food manufacturers at all stages of the supply chain
- Businesses involved in the supply of raw material to the agri-food industry
- Hotels, restaurants and caterers
As a number of industry and trade associations have already joined the Northern Ireland Good Food is in our Nature programme and have access to the Trade Mark, you may already be entitled to use the images and materials.