with Potato Pancakes and dulse, hazelnut and parsley dressing
Salt and pepper
1. Line a tray with foil and scatter over woodchips.
2. Top with a wire rack and lay the salmon on top.
3. Cover tightly with foil and place on an open flame ( barbecue is good) and cook for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave.
4. Remove from heat and brush with oil and roast for 10 minutes.
5. Rest and slice.
250g cooked mashed potato
100g self raising flour
25g melted butter
1. Whisk everything together and rest for 10 minutes.
2. Lightly oil a pan and drop tablespoons of the batter in and when bubbles appear, flip over.
Dulse, hazelnut and parsley dressing
75g roasted, skinned hazelnuts
1 tablespoon dulse
Good handful chopped flat leaf parsley
2 cloves garlic
75ml olive oil
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Peel and slice the garlic.
2. Fry in olive oil until golden and place in a blender with the other ingredients.
3. Season to taste.
This recipe will be demonstrated on Our Signature Dish Kitchen by Paula Mc Intyre from Radio Ulster at the Dalriada Festival on Sunday the 19th of June 2011
View our Members
News and Events
Copyright © 2013
NI Good Food - Website development supported by the Northern Ireland Regional Food ProgrammeWebsite Design by Redback Creations